1. Name and contact data of body responsible for processing (‘data controller’) and company data protection officer
Registered office address:
EOS Solutions UK
Birchwood Office Park
Phone: +44 1925 816-626
Fax: +44 1925 853-432
The data protection officer for the company EOS Solutions UK Plc can be contacted at the above address or by email at email@example.com.
3. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their processing
a. When you visit the website
When you retrieve our website uk.eos-solutions.com the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily saved in a log file. The fol-lowing information is collected without your intervention and saved until it is automatically deleted after 3 days:
- IP address of retrieving computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of retrieved file,
- website from which access occurred (referrer URL),
- website retrieved from our website,
- your computer’s browser and possibly operating system as well as name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure trouble-free connection establishment to the website,
- to ensure comfortable use of our website,
- to analyse the system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing of the data is Art. 6 (1) Sent. 1 (f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b. When you contact us by email
You can contact us with questions of any kind via the provided email address(es).
If you do so the personal data transmitted via the email are saved. The legal basis for data pro-cessing for the purpose of making contact is Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. If contact is made for the pur-pose of concluding a contract an additional legal basis for processing is Art. (6)(1)(b) of the GDPR.
We delete the personal data collected by us after processing your enquiry provided we are not legally entitled or obligated to process it further.
4. Passing on of data
We only pass your personal data on to other companies of EOS Group or other third parties (recipi-ents) if:
- you have provided your explicit consent for one or more specific purposes pursuant to Art. 6(1) Sent. 1 (a) of the GDPR,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1) Sent. 1 (f) of the GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exer-cising or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a primary protection-worthy interest in not having your data disclosed,
- for the case that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1) Sent. 1 (c) of the GDPR and
- it is legally permissible and necessary for fulfilment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6(1) Sent. 1 (b) of the GDPR.
- we have the data processed on our behalf in compliance with Art. 28 of the GDPR.
- Transmission of your personal data for purposes other than those listed above does not occur.
Data respectively yielded from the combination with the specific device used are saved in the cookie. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity through this.
We also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified time period to improve usability. If you visit our website again to use our services you are automatically recognised as a re-peat visitor and the entries and settings you made previously are automatically recognised so you do not have to make them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned for safeguarding our legit-imate interests as well as the legitimate interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6(1) Sent. 1 (f) of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can configure your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or to display a notice before a new cookie is saved. If you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
6. Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6(1) Sent. 1 (f) of the GDPR. We use these tracking measures to ensure that our website is designed according to requirements and optimised on an ongoing basis. We also use the tracking measures to collect statis-tics on the use of our website and analyse them for the purpose of optimising our offering for you. These interests are to be considered as being legitimate in the sense given in the aforementioned regulation.
The respective purposes for data processing and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools in this section.
Usage of Siteimprove Analytics
This website uses Siteimprove Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Siteimprove. Siteimprove Analytics uses „cookies“, which are text files placed on your computer, to help
EOS Solutions UK analyse how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookies about the visitors’ use of the website will be stored and processed by Siteimprove on servers in Denmark.
IP addresses are anonymized irreversibly before data is made available in the Siteimprove Analytics or Intelligence Suite for EOS.
EOS will use this information for evaluating the visitors’ use of the website, compiling reports on website activity, and ultimately for improving the website experience for its visitors. Siteimprove will not transmit this information to third parties or use it for any marketing or advertising purposes.
These are the cookies used by Siteimprove on this website:
Cookie name: nmstat
Type: Persistent - expires after 1000 days
This cookie is used to help record visitors' use of the website. It is used to collect statistics about site usage such as when the visitor last visited the site. The cookie contains no personal information and is used only for web analytics.
Cookie name: siteimproveses
Type: Session cookie
This cookie is used purely to track the sequence of pages a visitor looks at during a visit to the site. By using this website, the visitor consents to the processing of data about him/her by Siteimprove in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Siteimprove Analytics by clicking the following link. An Opt-Out-Cookie will be set that will prevent future collection of your data when visiting this website: